*** SOLD by Nino Tang 0488 811 238 & Amelia Chu 0416 171 238 ***
This east-facing home is a fine example that would suit first starters or investors. Situated along the Pacific Highway, it is a functional 2-bedroom apartment that offers plenty of natural sunlight with an expansive living area and dining space. Offering you the position, convenience and amenities that you deserve in the heart of Chatswood, this is a must see if you are looking for an ideal family or investment home.
- Spacious and inviting living and dining space;
- Three large balconies with district views for private use or entertaining guests;
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage;
- Two generous sized bedrooms, masters with en-suite and walk-in-robe;
- Two modern bathrooms and internal laundry room;
- Secure entry to apartment complex and intercom;
- One locked up garage in the basement level;
- Minutes' walk to shops, restaurants, schools, parks and cinemas. The Concourse, Chatswood Transport Interchange and Westfield Chatswood are just a short stroll away.
Strata Levy: $1,166 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rate: $333 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rate: $168 per quarter (approx.)
Internal area + balcony: 128sqm
1 Car space: 16sqm
For further information, please contact Raymond Chu on 0418 66 33 88 or Amelia Chu on 0416 171 238.
Proudly marketed by Golden Peak Property.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goldenpeakproperty
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement