*** SOLD *** by Raymond Chu, Amelia Chu & Nino Tang.
Beautifully presented. Enjoying breathtaking views across the leafy northern expanses of North Shore from Chatswood and Mosman Bay to the sparkling Harbour and picturesque Blue Mountains. Positioned on the 25th floor. Top quality flawless interiors, designed by Robertson and Marks.
Set in prime and convenient location. Footsteps to St Leonards train station, buses, shops, parks and other facilities. Within a moment's reach to CBD and Chatswood Westfield. Renowned cafes, bars and restaurants are within close proximity.
- 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes;
- 2 modern bathrooms including an ensuite;
- Open plan living and dining that flows to a balcony with expansive "picture framed" views;
- Impeccable high quality finishes including gourmet gas kitchen with European appliances, mirrored splashback Caeserstone benchtops and polyurethane cabinetry;
- Oak timber flooring and wool blend carpets;
- Integrated winter-garden for seamless indoor/outdoor living, expansive floor-to-ceiling glazing;
- European laundry;
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning;
- LED lights;
- Broadband Internet - NBN and Foxtel wiring;
- Fabulous live-in facilities, with private gymnasium, open air swimming pool, spa and wellness centre.
Council Rate: $310 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Levy: $1,395 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rate: $169 per quarter (approx.)
For further information, please contact:
Raymond Chu on 0418 66 33 88 (email@example.com) or
Nino Tang on 0488 811 238 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Proudly marketed by Golden Peak Property.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goldenpeakproperty
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Car Parking - Basement