- Very large 3 bedroom apartment in ultra modern, low rise factory-conversion complex surrounded by enclosed beautiful, private gardens.
- Huge open plan living and dining area with cathedral ceilings and exposed steel beams flowing onto a large balcony with beautiful leafy N/E outlook.
- Three large double-sized bedrooms (all with built-ins)
- Master bedroom with access to the balcony and large ensuite with bath and separate shower.
- Modern open plan kitchen with granite bench-tops, stainless steel Smeg appliances, integrated dishwasher and gas cooking.
- The other 2 bedrooms are on the 2nd level (both with large built-ins) together with the 2nd bathroom.
- Large laundry with ample built-in storage
- Powder room with toilet
- Aged oak floorboards and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- 2 security parking spaces and storage cage in basement
- Security video intercom and lift
- 25m pool, sauna and gym in complex
- 5' level walk to Chatswood Chase, 10' to station, bus to CBD or station at the door
- Cafes, restaurants and shops around the corner
Internal: 131 sqm
Balcony: 14.5 sqm
Car parking: 28.3 sqm
Total area: 173.8 sqm
Council Rate: $335 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Levy: $2,473 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rate: $178 per quarter (approx.)
For further information, please contact:
Raymond Chu on 0418 66 33 88 (Raymond@goldenpeakproperty.com.au),
Nino Tang on 0488 811 238 (Nino@goldenpeakproperty.com.au)
Proudly marketed by Golden Peak Property.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goldenpeakproperty
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement