Occupying a premier corner block with an impressive 588sqm of level land, this immaculately maintained brick veneer residence offers a huge amount of accommodation across a single level. Perfect for the growing or extended family requiring an ultra-flexible floorplan, the home features four oversized bedrooms plus an adjoining, self-contained one bedroom accommodation.
Designed with the entertainer in mind, a choice of alfresco spaces will accommodate the largest of family gatherings with ease, set against a backdrop of fully-fenced, child-friendly lawns and established gardens. The interiors are in beautifully maintained original condition throughout, offering a comfortable lifestyle as-is along with incredible future potential to renovate to taste and add substantial value.
Capitalise on one of the north's most superbly central locations, with rapid access to the CBD via the express M40 bus service and High Street village only minutes stroll from the front door.
- Generous open plan living, formal & casual dining and kitchen
- Second living area or study opening out to front alfresco terrace
- Vast outdoor entertaining deck featuring a high pergola roof
- Neat, practical kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Huge one bedroom self-contained accommodation with separate living & own entry
- Ideal in-law/teen accommodation or potential 2nd income earner
- Original polished cypress pine floors, zoned A/C, ducted heating
- Side access to a tandem LUG w/ storage, extra off-street parking
- Short walk to primary school, gourmet village shops, cafes, parks
Water: $173 per quarter + usage charge
Council: $336 per quarter
Approximate land size: 588 sqm
For further information, please contact:
Raymond Chu on 0418 66 33 88 (email@example.com) or
Nino Tang on 0488 811 238 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Proudly marketed by Golden Peak Property.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goldenpeakproperty
Car Parking - Surface