*** Sold *** by Raymond Chu and Nino Tang
In a peaceful, family-friendly neighbourhood, walking distance to the heart of Chatswood CBD, 'Coolabah' is a fine example of Federation-era architecture, featuring both beautifully preserved period details and quality contemporary updates.
Renovated throughout across a versatile single level, the home is set on approximately 614 sqm of child-friendly lawns and landscaped gardens, offering the future possibility to extend (STCA) and add significant value.
Located in a prestigious east-side address on the border of Chatswood and Willoughby, 'Coolabah' is a short stroll to city transport and within the sought-after Willoughby Public School and St Thomas Catholic School catchment.
- High pressed metal ceilings, leadlight windows and timber floors
- Spacious and elegant lounge room with original cast iron fireplace
- Sun-drenched open plan kitchen/dining leading out to rear yard
- Beautifully landscaped, fenced front gardens, wide level lawns
- Quality kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg 900mm gas cooker
- Flexible family retreat or 4th bedroom w/ ensuite, private entry
- Stylish ensuite with Travertine floors, refreshed family bathroom
- Double-sized master bedroom with plantation shutters and A/C
- Secluded courtyard off lounge room, carport and secure car space
- Stroll to buses & train station, Chatswood Chase, Willoughby shops
Water: $173 per quarter + usage charge
Council: $434 per quarter
Approximate land size: 614 sqm
For further information, please contact:
Raymond Chu on 0418 66 33 88 (email@example.com) or
Nino Tang on 0488 811 238 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Proudly marketed by Golden Peak Property.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goldenpeakproperty
Car Parking - Surface