*** Sold *** by Raymond Chu and Nino Tang
Impeccably crafted with an unsurpassed attention to detail and a stylish aesthetic, this exquisite apartment defines sophisticated St Leonard's living.
Bathed in natural light and styled with the finest of finishes, this is a residence unmatched in quality or setting. Located within a private community, it is no more than a short walk to St Leonards train station, bus links, cafes, restaurants and Royal North Shore Hospital.
- Intuitively designed with an emphasis on easy entertaining
- Bespoke quality finishes throughout, German low VOC flooring
- Bedrooms equipped with built-in storage, new carpet in all rooms
- Gourmet kitchen, induction cooking, integrated European apps
- Sparkling bathroom, herringbone finish, matte black tap-ware
- East-facing balcony with district outlook, soaked in morning sun
- WiFi controlled air conditioning, internal laundry, video intercom
- Tandem lock-up garage plus ample visitor parking available
- Resort style swimming pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium facilities.
Internal area: 126 sqm
External area: 31 sqm
Total area: 157 sqm
Council Rate: $350 per quarter
Strata Levy: $1,850 per quarter
Water Rate: $173 per quarter
For further information, please contact:
Raymond Chu on 0418 66 33 88 (email@example.com)
Nino Tang on 0488 811 238 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Proudly marketed by Golden Peak Property.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goldenpeakproperty
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Car Parking - Basement