Situated in the heart of Sydney Olympic Park on the 19th floor of the Opal Tower, this apartment offer stunning panoramic view of the city and Northern suburbs.
This building is surrounded with parklands, playgrounds, restaurants and world class sporting venues, this spectacular apartment will be the envy of many and are truly breathtaking.
- Open plan North-facing living towards parklands and city views
- Spacious 1 bedroom apartment with build-in wardrobe
- Fully enclosed large study room
- Modern kitchen with stone benches & large drawer sets with appliances (microwave, dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven)
- Large laundry room including combined washing and drying machine
- 1 car space next to carpark entrance + huge storage cage
- Video security intercom
- 5-minute walk to Olympic Park train station
- Quad lift access
- Architecturally designed lobby areas & foyer
- Visitor car space available
For further information, please contact
Nino Tang on 0488 811 238 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Amelia Chu on 0416 171 238 (email@example.com)
Proudly marketed by Golden Peak Property.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goldenpeakproperty
Close to Transport
Car Parking - Basement