*** SOLD *** by Raymond Chu and Nino Tang and Amelia Chu
Nestled in one of the most sought after pockets of Point Piper, this stunning, spectacular property comprises two luxurious residences offering a unique opportunity for one or multi-generational families to live in Sydney's most exclusive harbour peninsula. This superb home ticks all the boxes, from polished hardwood floors to high ceilings, every details of this property has been carefully considered.
- Spacious and functional floor plans for both residences
- Each features 3 generous bedrooms with ensuites, built-in robes; masters with large walk-in-robe and expansive bathroom
- 3 modern bathrooms and powder room (2 ensuites off bedrooms)
- Architecturally designed formal and informal living areas, Jetmaster gas fireplaces
- State of the art chefs kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, Miele appliances
- Internal access to double auto lock-up garage for both residences
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning system, intercom and plantation shutters
- Polished hardwood floors, bay windows and high ceilings, feature quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Study room for the home executives and internal laundry
- Manicured level garden, upper deck for entertainment and private courtyard
- The landscaping has been designed to provide privacy and separation between the two residences
- Close to private and prestigious schools such as Ascham, Kambala, Cranbrook and The Scots College
- Short stroll to Double Bay, minutes drive to Sydney CBD, shops, beaches, and parks.
For further information, please contact:
Raymond Chu on 0418 66 33 88 (Raymond@goldenpeakproperty.com.au), or
Nino Tang on 0488 811 238 (Nino@goldenpeakproperty.com.au)
Proudly marketed by Golden Peak Property.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goldenpeakproperty
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools